Business Administration Apprentice
Posted August 04, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Brief overview of the role
To assist the admin team with various tasks in the office.
About the Employer
DDF Fire are a fire-stopping company working within the construction industry and social housing sectors.
To assist admin team with various tasks to include the following:
- To learn to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues to deliver an excellent Administrative service.
- Record-keeping, filing, data input.
- Taking telephone messages and dealing with basic telephone enquiries.
- To communicate effectively with clients on the phone and via email.
- Assist project administrator with various tasks.
- Assist office manager with various tasks.
- Diary management for Directors
- Good time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
GCSE- A-C/ 4-9 Maths and English Preferred but not essential.
Progression within the company
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with 1 hour lunch break
Level 3 Business Administration
Expected Apprenticeship Duration
Please apply in writing via Swatpro Academy including:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- Why have you decided that Business Administration is for you?
Organisation name: DDF Fire Limited
Contact name: Stacy Harrall-Phillips
Contact phone number: 01392 437659
Contact website: https://www.swatproacademy.org.uk/
Salary: £168.35 per week
Location: Unit 11 Forresters Business Park, Estover Close, Plymouth. PL2 1NG
Deadline for completed applications: Friday 26 August 2022
Have a look at more jobs listings in the sector by clicking here