Restaurants: Casual to Formal Dining
It is all about the food, the drinks, the environment and staff who create an ambient, warm and memorable experience.
Running a successful restaurant requires an expert team comprising of the best chefs, kitchen staff, front of house, bar and managers. Happy customers will bring repeat business and an increase in profitability.
Want staff who are empowered and inspired to deliver top-notch service to your customers?
Invest in work-based hospitality and catering apprenticeships for your team and you will see them grow into highly trained and professional staff.
- Team Member to Supervisor to Management
- Food and Beverage Service
- Alcoholic Service, specialising in; Wine, Mixology or Cask Ales
- Commis Chef to Chef de Partie
- Food Production to Senior Production Chef
- Conference and Events
- Front of House